- Alder body with 100% glossy nitro paint finish
- Relic/aged effect made by hand (* we can also do crackings on the paint at an additional cost)
- C-shape neck in maple
- Maple or rosewood fretboard, radius 9.5", 22 jumbo frets in nickel (* walnut neck and fingerboard option available at an additional cost – contact us for details)
- Bone nut
- 3-ply pickguard made in plastic material, with aluminium shielding in the potentiometers area and aged finish
- Gotoh relic vintage tuners
- Gotoh relic vintage tremolo
- Handwound Franchin pickups
- Wiring vintage style
- Hard case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in Italy
Additional options available
This product is made to order. Waiting time ranges from 3 to 5 months.
Since our relic jobs are handmade, the final effect is different every time. Therefore, pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
To have an indication on how we consider the different degrees of relic jobs, you can check our Aging degrees gallery. In any case, if you want, you can send us reference pictures of a relic job that you like, and we’ll do it as close as possible.